How much does a room cost?
A richly appointed accommodation designed for families of 3-4 (Quint occupancy staterooms sold out), each Verandah Stateroom features a classic nautical motif and deluxe Art Deco design. Relax in private quarters fitted with warm wood finishes, custom fabrics and carpeting, original artwork, crown moldings, genuine teak accents and a private verandah affording magnificent ocean views. Each room also features generous square footage and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Deluxe Verandah Stateroom
The perfect home away from home, this room type features generous square footage and a private place to admire the view.
- Sleeps: sleeps 3-4 (Quint occupancy staterooms sold out)
- Size: 246 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa, upper-berth pull-down bed, and/or wall pull down bed.
- View: private verandah
- Sealy Posturepedic® Premium Plush Euro-top mattresses
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22″ LCD flat-screen TV on swivel arm, with remote control
- iPod® docking station
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- H20 Plus® spa, bath and shower products
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Deluxe Verandah Stateroom design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath” (in most): a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- A leather-upholstered ottoman with hollow inside storage
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
And to kids’ delight, a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers soaring through a starry sky reveals itself when the upper-berth bed is pulled down!
Airy and private, this sanctuary is where you can watch the sun rise, bask in ocean breezes and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening nightcap.
Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® or solid whitewall railings
- Childproof locks
On most adjoining accommodations, the partition between verandahs can be opened to create a larger balcony for sharing, with access between rooms. Guests may contact their stateroom host to unlock the partitions.