Get ready for a quacking good time as you careen through a water-gushing acrylic tube that takes you all over the ship!
Ride the Revolution
Developed by Disney Imagineers, this elevated “water coaster” is the first of its kind at sea. Unprecedented on a Disney Cruise Line ship—or, for that matter, any cruise ship—the AquaDuck boldly goes… everywhere!
Located at Deck 12, Aft aboard the Disney Dream, the AquaDuck is a an exhilarating waterslide that takes riders on a wet and wild journey up, down, around and off the side of the ship, through the Forward Funnel—on a daredevil 4-deck drop.
As you whiz through 765 feet of snaking tubes, transparent and uncovered sections afford you breathtaking views of the ocean and ship below—assuming you can keep your eyes open! Get a bird’s-eye view of pools throughout the ship as powerful water jets propel you and your 2-person raft through uphill climbs, and then splash into a lazy river at the end of the plunge.
For an added thrill, ride the AquaDuck at night and experience dazzling multicolored lights!
Riders should note that:
- AquaDuck is designed for Guests 42″ or taller
- Single riders must be 54″ or taller
- Children under 7 must ride with someone 14 years of age or older, provided the child is at least 42″ tall
- No snorkel equipment or swim masks are permitted
As operating hours may vary, please check the Personal Navigator newsletter or Disney Cruise Line Navigator mobile app once onboard the ship for the most up-to-date information.
Know Before You Go
Learn about important health and safety policies regarding swim diapers, pool vests, toys and accessories.
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships. Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy our kids’ wet play areas and splash zones, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note: Swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, whirlpool spas, on the AquaDuck or in the AquaLab.
Complimentary pool vests are available at the pool decks aboard all ships. These vests may be worn by children only in swimming pools to aid flotation and must not be taken ashore at ports of call, including Castaway Cay. Pool vests are not a substitute for the lifejackets located in Guest staterooms, nor are they a substitution for adult supervision. Please note that pool vests are not permitted on the AquaDuck.
Pool Toys and Swim Accessories
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits may be brought onboard and are permitted on the AquaDuck.
Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
- Swim goggles that fit over the eyes only are permitted at all pools, whirlpool spas and waterslides.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools, but they are not allowed on any slides, including the AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, whirlpool spas, waterslides or water play areas.