Know Before You Book
Booking your reservation is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Note: To book multiple staterooms for your party, it is important to tell us via email before you book: number of staterooms, stateroom type, number of guests per stateroom, any other requests (stateroom proximity/connections, special needs, etc.)
3) Once all information is confirmed above, you are ready to complete your online reservation!
How much does the Cruise cost?
In an effort to make the cruise as affordable as possible for families, the cost of the stateroom and conference fees is significantly lower for the third, fourth, and fifth passengers in the same stateroom. Rates are based on “per person” room occupancy and not by age.
What is included in the basic price of the cruise?
Once on board, your stateroom, meals and entertainment are included.
During this family-oriented four-night cruise to Nassau, Bahamas and Disney Castaway Cay, a private island paradise, exclusive to Disney Cruise Line guests, you and those you love can join us for special Focus on the Family events and a ship full of Disney characters and holiday fun.
A Sample of Onboard Focus on the Family Exclusive Activities:
• Fun with Jim and Jean Daly, Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley, Danny Huerta and other Focus leadership
• Adventures in Odyssey ® 30th Birthday Live Show
• Special guest speakers: teacher and Bible historian Ray Vander Laan of That the World May Know ® film series, and Christian worldview expert Dr. Del Tackett of The Truth Project® film series
• Attend a live Focus on the Family broadcast taping
• Enjoy a concert featuring contemporary Christian musical artist
It’s the first ‘Very Merrytime’ voyage of the Christmas season on the Disney Dream and your family will experience extra entertainment, decor and Disney characters dressed for the occasion. In addition, all the little extras add up to the most magical vacation – here’s a sampling of what is included onboard:
• Themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment – plus the longest complimentary hours at sea
• Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
• Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, and fine dining
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• One-of-a-kind rotational dining – three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
• Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
• 24-hour complimentary room service
• Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
• Special moments with Disney Characters
• First-run films at sea, some in 3D
• Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
• Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
• Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
Can I make payments for my cruise over time?
Yes! Our easy monthly payment plan spreads your payments out over time for convenient budgeting and affordability.
You simply pay the 20% deposit amount due at the time of booking and the remaining balance due will be equally divided among the number of months between your booking date and the final payment due in August 2017.
The reservation system will automatically calculate the monthly payment amounts for you, or you can choose to pay in full upfront at the time of booking – your choice.
What is the cancellation policy?
Due to the unique nature of this event, all reservations will be subject to the following cancellation policy:
Until Nov 12, 2016 $100 per room cancelation fee
Nov 13, 2016 – Feb 12, 2017 10% of total room cost
Feb 13, 2017 – May 12, 2017 25% of total room cost
May 13, 2017 – Jul 12, 2017 35% of total room cost
Jul 13, 2017 – Sep 28, 2017 50% of total room cost
On or after Sep 29, 2017 100% of total room cost
Do I need to buy travel insurance?
While not required, we strongly recommend that all our Guests purchase travel protection. Protect your investment from cancellation due to unexpected emergencies with travel insurance.
As part of the booking procedure, you’ll have the option to buy travel insurance through Travel Guard, which provides travel assistance and reimbursement for expenses including trip cancellation, medical emergencies, and more.
* Travel insurance is available to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only. If you are a resident of another country, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance locally.
Travel Guard offers an insurance policy that will cover you for several reasons, including:
• Sickness, Injury, Death
• Inclement Weather
• Military Service
• Jury duty, subpoena, hijacking, quarantine
• Involuntary termination or layoff (after 1 year of employment)
• Work-related reasons
Cancel For Any Reason insurance is available for an additional cost. This option will provide 50% reimbursement of nonrefundable expenses if you cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered under the policy up to 48 hours prior to your departure. *Only available when this plan is purchased within 15 days of initial trip payment. Coverage must be purchased for the full cost of all prepaid nonrefundable trip arrangements.
For Pre Existing conditions to be covered, you must purchase full trip insurance within 15 days of your initial deposit and be medically able to travel at the time of purchase.
Your Name, Date of Birth (Age), and State of Residence are required to get a quote and to purchase travel Insurance.
For more information about travel insurance coverage, please call Travel Guard with any questions at (800) 826-4919.