Bon Appétit Aboard the Disney Dream
A French-inspired menu of superior seasonal ingredients ensures dining at Remy is always a first-rate affair. The gourmet selection was crafted by Chef Arnaud Lallement of l’Assiette Champenoise—a Michelin 3-star restaurant just outside Reims, France—and Chef Scott Hunnel from award-winning Victoria & Albert’s at Walt Disney World Resort.
A rich legacy of epicurean excellence begins with a complimentary chilled Champagne cocktail colette that is prepared at your table. Dinner is comprised of multiple tasting courses celebrating “freshness,” the sea and the earth. Reflecting the season, the menu is overflowing with ingredients culled from the world market. Artfully prepared dishes include langoustine, pheasant, elk, sea bass and Kurobuta pork. Elegant touches abound such as a tableside trolley for international cheeses, decanting stations for wines and after-dinner coffee service.
Brunch and Dessert
In addition to fine dining at dinner, Remy also serves other extraordinary dining experiences:
- Remy Champagne Brunch
Satiate your palate during an elegant brunch brimming with French-inspired gourmet fare. Following an introduction to the Prix Fix meal and a glass of French bubbly, indulge in a delightful selection that includes vegetable risotto, lobster cannelloni, sea bass, veal, gnocchi—and dessert.
- Remy Dessert Experience
Treat your taste buds to a sweet selection of delectable desserts. “Remy Featuring Pompidou’s Patisseries Dessert Experience” is an adults-only dining event named after the dessert chef from the film Ratatouille. Enjoy a 5-course dessert menu, coffee and an in-depth discussion with the Executive Chef and Executive Pastry Chef of Remy. As each dessert is presented, they’ll explain its history and evolution.
- Petites Assiettes de Remy
Embark on a tasting tour of Remy, where you’re invited to feast on small plates of Remy’s gourmet cuisine. Offered during the early evening hours on the first day of your cruise, this “tiny plates” dining experience is hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef and Sommelier, who both serve as epicurean guides for your 6-course culinary journey. The unique meal concludes with a distinctive dessert in the private Chef’s Table dining room.
All menu items and prices are subject to change without notice.
Dining at Remy is like being transported to an authentic fine-dining restaurant in the City of Lights. The well-appointed dining room is softly lit and designed in a timeless Art Nouveau style featuring soft greens, rich reds and gold tones. Graceful, sinuous lines adorn the chairs, glass carvings and wall etchings, as sweeping floral and leaf designs embellish the carpet and lighting.
Adding to the sophisticated ambience, tables are set with Frette linens, Riedel glassware, Christofle silverware and china created exclusively for the restaurant. For an added dollop of Disney magic, Remy—the character from the hit Disney·Pixar film Ratatouille—appears in artful ways throughout the restaurant’s design.
The Wine Room
You can opt to dine in a luxurious glass-enclosed room with marble flooring amid more than 900 bottles of wine, including both Old World and New World wines.
For an even more memorable dining experience, Remy invites you to dine privately within the Gusteau Room where you can enjoy:
- A unique multi-course menu
- Interactions with the head chef
- Elegant, Ratatouille-inspired décor that includes bold red chairs and drapes, shimmering chandeliers and inviting scenes of Paris on the walls
Reservations are required and can be made online or onboard the ship. When dining at Remy, Guests will skip the regularly scheduled Main Dining restaurant. Please note that this premium dining experience is available at a fee and is not included in the price of your cruise.
An additional charge is required to dine at Remy:
- Dinner: $85 dining charge per person
- Remy Brunch: $55 charge per person; $25 charge per person extra when adding the Champagne pairing
- Remy Dessert Experience: $50 charge per person; additional costs
- Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person
- Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person
Online reservations are available after you have received your Disney booking number, approximately 3 to 4 weeks prior to sailing.
Dress To Impress
To preserve the elegant atmosphere, you are asked to adhere to a strict dress code when dining at Remy.
At dinnertime, the following dress code is enforced:
- Men: A jacket (such as a sports, suit or tuxedo jacket) is required, with dress pants/slacks and shoes. Ties are optional. Please no jeans, shorts, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Ladies: Cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse are required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Brunch and Dessert
During brunch and dessert, the following dress code is enforced:
- Men: Dress pants and a shirt are required for men. A jacket is optional. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
- Women: A dress or pantsuit is required. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, sandals, flip-flops or tennis shoes.